[comp.sys.amiga] Fast SCSI interface

navas@cory.Berkeley.EDU (David C. Navas) (12/15/89)

>It is a 68030 based slap on the side accellerator for the 1000,
>500, and later for the 2000. In its base configuration, it includes
>a high speed DMA, autobooting, SCSI interface. The proposed list
>price for this is $299.

Hmmm, just found myself a hard drive controller, I think.. :)
Anyone know when this puppy is going to be out?  And where it
will get power from in a 500?

David Navas
navas@cory.berkeley.edu

monty@sagpd1.UUCP (Monty Saine) (12/18/89)

In article <20702@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> navas@cory.Berkeley.EDU.UUCP (David C. Navas) writes:
>>It is a 68030 based slap on the side accellerator for the 1000,
>>500, and later for the 2000. In its base configuration, it includes
>>a high speed DMA, autobooting, SCSI interface. The proposed list
>>price for this is $299.
                    ^^^^^
    Thats quite a deal, The 68030 should cost close to that alone. If anyone
    has any further info on this let us all know.

    Monty Saine