[comp.sys.amiga] Looking for printer driver sources

rouaix@margaux.inria.fr (Francois Rouaix) (12/06/89)

Hello there,
a friend of mine is looking for the sources of a printer driver for
a daisy wheel printer such as Diablo 630  or Diablo Advantage 25.
Don't tell me they are  on the Extras 1.3 disk, he's looking for
the SOURCES ;-)
Any  hint appreciated.
--Francois

*- Francois Rouaix                 //       We are all prisoners here,       *
*- rouaix@inria.inria.fr         \X/           of our own device             *
*- SYSOP of Sgt. Flam's Lonely Amigas Club. (33) (1) 39-55-84-59 (Videotex)  *
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are my own, not those of my employer.

fgd3@jc3b21.UUCP (Fabbian G. Dufoe) (12/08/89)

From article <334@seti.inria.fr>, by rouaix@margaux.inria.fr (Francois Rouaix):

> Hello there,
> a friend of mine is looking for the sources of a printer driver for
> a daisy wheel printer such as Diablo 630  or Diablo Advantage 25.
> Don't tell me they are  on the Extras 1.3 disk, he's looking for
> the SOURCES ;-)
> Any  hint appreciated.
> --Francois

     Tell your friend to order the 1.3 Autodocs from CATS.  The ReadMe disk
contains an article on how to write printer drivers as well as the source
code for the drivers on the 1.3 Extras disk.  Besides providing that useful
information the Autodocs are the most current documentation for the Amiga
system calls.  Every programmer should have them.  They come as part of the
Native Developer's kit.  They're reasonably priced ($20 when I bought them,
I think they've gone up) and available by writing to
     Commodore Amiga Technical Support
     1200 Wilson Drive
     West Chester, PA  19380
	  Attn: Lauren Brown

     Perhaps someone from Commodore would mention the current price and
ordering procedure.

--Fabbian Dufoe
  350 Ling-A-Mor Terrace South
  St. Petersburg, Florida  33705
  813-823-2350

UUCP: ...uunet!pdn!jc3b21!fgd3

fgd3%jc3b21.uucp@cunyvm.cuny.edu (12/16/89)

From article <334@seti.inria.fr>, by rouaix@margaux.inria.fr (Francois Rouaix):

ewout@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ewout Walraven - CATS) (12/18/89)

In article <6248@nigel.udel.EDU> fgd3%jc3b21.uucp@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>Native Developer's kit.  They're reasonably priced ($20 when I bought them,
>I think they've gone up) and available by writing to
>     Commodore Amiga Technical Support
>     1200 Wilson Drive
>     West Chester, PA  19380
>          Attn: Lauren Brown
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                 Better make that Leslie Jackowski or `CATS-Orders' in general.

>     Perhaps someone from Commodore would mention the current price and
>ordering procedure.

My list still says $20 for the AmigaDOS V1.3 Native Developer Update.

Items can be ordered by sending check or money order payable to Commodore
Business Machines to CATS-Orders at above address. Enclose shipping address
with the order (!) and allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Canada residents add $2.50
per item, outside North America add $5.00 per item.

>--Fabbian Dufoe
>  350 Ling-A-Mor Terrace South
>  St. Petersburg, Florida  33705
>  813-823-2350