[comp.sys.amiga] GAMES: Dungeon Master II - available?

johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM (John Lindwall) (12/15/89)

In my regular net perusal I've run across a series of postings in
comp.sys.atari.st which states that Dungeon Master II "Chaos Strikes
Back" is now available for the Atari ST.

Does anyone know if the Amiga version is available?  Is it in the works?

Take a look in comp.sys.atari.st for some early comments from owners of
the game.  I can't wait to get it ... I guess I should finish DM I first.
(Now, How do I get that last Ra Key? .... hmm. ..)

John Lindwall

--
John Lindwall                     |   "Not my employer opinions; mine"
johnl@tw-rnd.SanDiego.NCR.COM     |   a man, a plan, a beer, reeban alpa nama

Sam.Dunham@uscacm.UUCP (Sam Dunham) (12/19/89)

Somehow I doubt that anyone is developing stuff for the Atari ST BEFORE the
Amiga!
surely.  The upper ecgelon even says that the future of Atari lies in their IBM
com
the better machine will always overcome!

                        RONIN//
                           \X/Amiga Rules!

Sam Dunham == ...!usceast!uscacm!Sam.Dunham

monty@sagpd1.UUCP (Monty Saine) (12/21/89)

In article <149.258DF8E4@uscacm.UUCP> Sam.Dunham@uscacm.UUCP (Sam Dunham) writes:
>Somehow I doubt that anyone is developing stuff for the Atari ST BEFORE the
>Amiga!

    You may doubt it but in this case it is true. The orginal development
for DM was on an Atari, so all of the "building blocks" or engine as the
developer calls it are on the Atari. It may change in the future but there
is not presently an economic reason to change it now.
    The word from the person working on DM-II is it will not be long before
we see it.

Monty Saine