[comp.sys.amiga] Adjusting HSIZE on A2002 Monitor

"kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM"@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com (12/22/89)

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 89 14:09 PST
From: Montgomery Kosma <kosma@ALAN.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM>
Subject: Adjusting HSIZE on A2002 Monitor
To: "eagle::amiga-relay%udel.edu"@KAHUNA.LAAC-AI.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM

Hi net...

I have an A2002 monitor (what by the way is the difference between the
2002 and the 1080??) and I want to adjust the horizontal size on it.  On
the back panel is a screwdriver-adjustable pot which adjusts the
vertical size, and I've found that scrunching down the vertical size and
using morerows makes for a MUCH improved text display.  I'd like to do
the same thing with the horizontal axis, but from what I've heard it
requires some poking around inside the monitor.  I'm not afraid to do
it, but I'd like some good instructions first as to what and what not to
touch in there, and exactly which thing to adjust and which direction to
adjust it.

thanks!

monty
kosma@alan.kahuna.decnet.lockheed.com