[comp.sys.amiga] Question 2: Creative Computing

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) (12/18/89)

Hello again,

   I  was  looking  through  the latest AmigaWorld issue (they have good
ads, at least :) and noticed the big foldout Creative Computing ad.  Has
anyone  dealt  with  this place? I'm looking to buy Aztec C Professional
(they have it for $129) and Music-X ($149!!). That would  put  me  above
the  $200  software  bound  so  I  would  get  the  5% discount and free
overnight shipping and the yearly membership. If their service is  good,
this should be the place for me to buy from.
--
Fight |     //             Julius A. Cisek   jac423,jules      |Don't
Like a|   \X/ ->crunch<-   SUNYA, NY USA     @leah.albany.edu  | Be a

foy@aerospace.aero.org (Richard Foy) (12/22/89)

In article <2320@leah.Albany.Edu> jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) writes:

>Hello again,
>
>   I  was  looking  through  the latest AmigaWorld issue (they have good
>ads, at least :) and noticed the big foldout Creative Computing ad.  Has
>anyone  dealt  with  this place? I'm looking to buy Aztec C Professional
I live near their main store and buy from them.  I have been pleased with the
service to walk in customers. I have not done any mail order.
     /|\

The above opinions are all my own but they are freely distributable.

foy@aerospace.aero.org  (Richard Foy)