[comp.sys.amiga] Shells - WShell 1.2

duncan@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Shan D Duncan) (12/28/89)

With all the talk and comparisons of shells I thought I would post
part of the upgrade notice I recieved from Bill Hawes.

WShell 1.2 is now avaiable with a number of refinements and new
features including:

a configuration file,
inboards alias and resi commands
local aliases
more flexible "echo" options

FComp a filename-completion utility

improvments to PathMan from faster FFS directory listings

upgrade to registered users is $5 until Jan. 15 then $10
manual is $15+$5 for shipping

Apologies if this seems too commercial but I thought with
the recent interest in shells people on the net might like
to know.  And of course I do not know bill just am a happy
users of his products.

lindholm@cheddar.cc.ubc.ca (George Lindholm) (12/28/89)

In article <1667@uwm.edu> duncan@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Shan D Duncan) writes:

>With all the talk and comparisons of shells I thought I would post
>part of the upgrade notice I recieved from Bill Hawes.
>inboards alias and resi commands

Any chance that Bill's resi command will be compatible with Commodore's
resident command?

George_Lindholm@mtsg.ubc.ca         lindholm@cc.ubc.ca