[comp.sys.amiga] When is the A2091 being released?

CBM:
We are holding our breaths waiting for the release of the A2091 controller.
When will it be shipping?

Also: how about an *estimate* on when 1.4 will be released? Before March?

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 1200bps. Accessable thru Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP <><><><><><><><><><><> D.I.S.K. ph:502/968-5401 thru -5406

fac2@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (12/28/89)

In article <1273@corpane.UUCP>, sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:
> CBM:
> We are holding our breaths waiting for the release of the A2091 controller.
> When will it be shipping?

I have a friend that just bought an Amiga 2000HD and he got the 2091
controller with the 40 MB 19 ms drive.  It IS out!

Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: fac2%dayton.saic.com@uunet.uu.net    uucp: uunet!dayvb!fac2