[comp.sys.amiga] Scripit

okay@tafs.mitre.org (Okay, S J) (12/29/89)

>From:	MTR780::WINS%"baxter_a%wehi.dn.mu.oz%mwunix@mwvm.mitre.org" 20-DEC-1989 05:44:30.76
>To:	OKAY
>CC:
>Subj:	Brilliant new program

>Date: Wednesday, 20 Dec 1989 00:44:41 EST
>From: baxter_a%wehi.dn.mu.oz%mwunix@mwvm.mitre.org (BAXTER_A at wehi.dn.mu.oz@MWUNIX)
>To:  okay@tafs (OKAY at TAFS)
>Subject: Brilliant new program
>
>I've just recieved a copy of Scriptit.
>I have not yet tried to use it... Just cuising thru the docs.
>If this program does what it claims, it will be the single greatest boon to the
>Amiga since colour monitors!
SCRIPIT really is a neat program...I have used to create a number of
utilities for my Ami that I couldn't find anywhere else.  One example is a
head parker for her hard drive.  I just used the "record" function and
created a short script that will go in and start up my HD Util software
that came with my HD and selects and clicks on the "Park" option.

Hats off to Khalid Aldoseri for another great program!

[assorted bits of justified foaming-at-the-mouth deleted]
>PLUS:: IT'S GOT AN AREXX PORT!!!!!
Definitely worth the price...even if you can't get it from anywhere else
but CI$.
>Regards Alan
---Steve
Stephen Okay
OKAY@TAFS.MITRE.ORG
"And a Felicitous, non-denominational gift-giving season to you too sir"
(With apologies to whoever I stole this from---it was cute so I thought I'd use
it too :)  )