[comp.sys.amiga] ZOO program

pmorris@bbn.com (phil morris) (12/29/89)

Merry Christmas Folks,

I'm new to the Amiga, have FTP, have looked at several sites and found
all files to end in .zoo -- Where can I get the appropriate un-zoo
program from?  I couldn't find it on xanth.cs.odu.edu or
mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu, anyplace else to look.  Do I need to go to a
software retail outlet to get it?

Thanks

--------
Phil Morris (pmorris@dgi0.bbn.com)
Disclaimer: ME? I'm only a non-smoking cat; can't believe a word I meow.

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (12/31/89)

In article <7058@nigel.udel.EDU> pmorris@bbn.com (phil morris) writes:
>I'm new to the Amiga, have FTP, have looked at several sites and found
>all files to end in .zoo -- Where can I get the appropriate un-zoo
>program from?  I couldn't find it on xanth.cs.odu.edu or
>mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu, anyplace else to look.  Do I need to go to a
>software retail outlet to get it?

Looking through some of my listings, I see a likely candidate available via
anonymous ftp from etana.funet.fi as "amiga/amigazoo.exe".  It's perfectly
public-domain, which is why it's such a popular archival format. :-)

--
It's only impossible until it's done.              | Steve King  (708) 991-8056