[comp.sys.amiga] ed *.c ?

hugibaz@floenz2.gopas.sub.org (Ingo Kraupa) (12/25/89)

Is there any editor alive which allows to edit more than one file
using wildcards, for example 'ed dh0:stuff/*.doc'?
Vi should do this, but does not.
Ingo

grwalter@watfun.waterloo.edu (Fred Walter) (12/30/89)

In article <5643@gopnbg.UUCP> you write:
>Is there any editor alive which allows to edit more than one file
>using wildcards, for example 'ed dh0:stuff/*.doc'?

My mail to you bounced.

Stevie (a vi-clone) version 3.7a does this, provided you have the
arp.library in libs:

Stevie 3.7a is available from xanth via anonymous ftp (and it's on some
fish disk and it came over comp.binaries/sources.amiga some time ago).

	fred

grwalter@watmath.uwaterloo.ca                  (Canadian domain)
grwalter@watmath.waterloo.edu                  (US Internet, including CSNET)
grwalter@watmath.waterloo.cdn                  (CDNnet and some European nets)
watmath!grwalter                               (UUCP)

swan@jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Joel Swan) (12/31/89)

:
:Stevie (a vi-clone) version 3.7a does this, provided you have the
:arp.library in libs:
:
:Stevie 3.7a is available from xanth via anonymous ftp (and it's on some
:fish disk and it came over comp.binaries/sources.amiga some time ago).
:
:	fred

Could someone post this to comp.sys.amiga.binaries, or email me the
binaries?  I need the latest stevie.  (I can't FTP and I don't have
access to the fish disks :-(

Thanks.
:
:grwalter@watmath.uwaterloo.ca                  (Canadian domain)
:grwalter@watmath.waterloo.edu                  (US Internet, including CSNET)
:grwalter@watmath.waterloo.cdn                  (CDNnet and some European nets)
:watmath!grwalter                               (UUCP)

Joel