[comp.sys.amiga] Is there a comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga mailing list?

king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) (01/01/90)

Is there a mail redistribution of comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga available?  My
site doesn't carry those two groups.

--
---------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
It doesn't matter how good a computer it is, it    | Steve King  (708) 991-8056

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (01/01/90)

In article <640@grape3.UUCP> king@cell.mot.COM (Steven King) writes:
> Is there a mail redistribution of comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga
> available?  My site doesn't carry those two groups.

Have you asked your administrator about this?  It's a simple matter
for him/her to add those groups to your UUNET feed...

While it's possible to make a mailing list, I'd rather use the
traditional USENET distribution.  It's less of a headache for me, and
more efficient for the net as a whole.

But if your administrator flatly says ``No!'', then contact me by
mail.  But first you should find out why your administrator is so
adamant.  He/she may have reasons for persons at your site to not
receive the groups.  However, I suspect it's just because no one has
requested them...

	...tad