[comp.sys.amiga] Moderator for src/binaries

stevel@tybalt.caltech.edu (Steve Ludtke) (01/05/90)

Can anyone tell me if there is currently a moderator for comp.sources/binaries
.amiga ??? If so, where do I send stuff. I've got a nice little 3d library
I thought people might like ...

stevel@tybalt.caltech.edu          CS-> | <-Ph
stevel@citiago  (Bitnet)               \|/               I DO ...
72335,1537      (Compuserve)            ?

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (01/07/90)

In article <13151@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> stevel@tybalt.caltech.edu (Steve Ludtke) writes:
> Can anyone tell me if there is currently a moderator for
> comp.sources/binaries .amiga ??? If so, where do I send stuff. I've
> got a nice little 3d library I thought people might like ...

Yes, there is.  He's busily making some perl scripts to make his life easier.

If your news software is properly configured, posting to comp.sources.amiga
should forward your article to me.  If you prefer to use mail, send your
submission to <amiga@cs.odu.edu>.  All submissions received are
acknowledged within 24 hours (though some site between you and me may delay
when you'll see the response).

	...tad

N5317.U0@legion.fidonet.org (N5317 U0) (01/07/90)

WWIVnet: Ratt Sass Productions [503-221-0726] - Node 5317
Name: tadguy@cs.odu.edu

In article <13151@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> stevel@tybalt.caltech.edu (Steve Ludtke) writes:
> Can anyone tell me if there is currently a moderator for
> comp.sources/binaries .amiga ??? If so, where do I send stuff. I've
> got a nice little 3d library I thought people might like ...

Yes, there is.  He's busily making some perl scripts to make his life easier.

If your news software is properly configured, posting to comp.sources.amiga
should forward your article to me.  If you prefer to use mail, send your
submission to <amiga@cs.odu.edu>.  All submissions received are
acknowledged within 24 hours (though some site between you and me may delay
when you'll see the response).

...tad

---
Gated By: Ratt Sass Productions - Temporary Gateway!
--
Legion EchoBarf Cafe/Pet Cemetary BBS
N5317 U0 - via FidoNet node 1:105/50