[comp.sys.amiga] BBS info requested

new@udel.edu (Darren New) (01/06/90)

A while back, I was carrying on a discussion with someone about bulliten
board systems in general and ones written mostly in ARexx in particular.
I gave up on the development of mine because I was told by this person
that his/her system was superior to mine and ready RSN.  However, I've lost
the file I was keeping this stuff in and I have since heard no announcement
of this.  Can the person please contact me?  I would like to get a copy
of this software.   -- Darren

(Sorry for this, but I really didn't mean to lose that information)

In <25680@cup.portal.com>, Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com writes:
>How about just sending the BBS written in ARexx off to Comp.Sys.Binaries? I
>would LOVE to see a BBS written in ARexx! :)

I'll send mine off as soon as Tad gives the go-ahead, and tells us where to
send it. Hmm.. being that it's all in ARexx, should it go to sources or
binaries?

-larry

--
"Cavett Emptor - Let the talk show host beware!" - Evan Marcus

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (01/07/90)

How about just sending the BBS written in ARexx off to Comp.Sys.Binaries? I
would LOVE to see a BBS written in ARexx! :)

	- Doug -

Doug_B_Erdely@Cup.Portal.Com