[comp.sys.amiga] Re^2: C

lupe@alanya.Sun.COM (Lupe Christoph Sun Germany Consulting) (01/09/90)

new@udel.edu (Darren New) writes:

>Of course, what I'm REALLY hoping is that somebody
>will be stupid enough to get caught UUENCODEing a compiler and mailing it to this
>idiot through public sites.  I would suggest that somebody who knows
>how inform the postmaster or sysop or whatever at this dope's
>school and have his mail watched.

This brings up another thought: assume, somebody stupid or malicious
enough *would* send such a thing. Wouldn't be any site forwarding it
guilty of assitisting in piracy ? Should everybody running news and/or
mail forwarding check every message for illegal activity ?

I have no idea what the law says in the States if anything. Here in Germany
nobody has thought beyond crackers selling cracked games.
| lchristoph@Sun.COM     (Internet)              | 		Disclaimer: |
| ...!unido!sunmuc!lupe  (German EUNet, "bang")  | 	  My employer has a |
| lupe@sunmuc.UUCP       (German EUNet, domain)  |    non-exclusive license |
| ...!suninfo!lchristoph (Sun Germany customers) | 	     to my opinion. |