[comp.sys.amiga] Where is C Ltd? Still in Business?

In <5521@eagle.wesleyan.edu>, ttensfeldt@eagle.wesleyan.edu writes:
>Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know anything about C Ltd? I have been trying to get them to
>repair an Amega board for the Amiga 1000 since October 89. I keep getting the
>run around and now today (Jan-9-89), their phones are disconnected. Help!!!
>The latest address/phone number I have for them is:
>
>723 East Skinner
>Wichita, Kansas  67211
>(316)-267-3807
>
>At the very least I want my board back!

According to a message posted on Compuserve, C Ltd. (or were they calling
themselves 'Linden Labs Doing Business as C Ltd.?), failed to meet their
payroll during the last week of 1989, and the doors have been padlocked.

Sorry to be the bearer of the news, and please keep in mind that I have no
direct knowledge of the facts.. only passing on something that was mentioned.

-larry

--
"Cavett Emptor - Let the talk show host beware!" - Evan Marcus

ttensfeldt@eagle.wesleyan.edu (01/09/90)

Hi all,

 Does anybody know anything about C Ltd? I have been trying to get them to
repair an Amega board for the Amiga 1000 since October 89. I keep getting the
run around and now today (Jan-9-89), their phones are disconnected. Help!!!
The latest address/phone number I have for them is:

723 East Skinner
Wichita, Kansas  67211
(316)-267-3807

At the very least I want my board back!
  Tom Tensfeldt           Bitnet: TENSFELDT%Eagle.WESLYN@Wesleyan.Bitnet
                        Internet: TTENSFELDT@Eagle.Wesleyan.Edu

                  4 Laurel Avenue, Ledyard,    CT 06339 (203)-464-9009
  Pfizer, Inc.,   Box 100,         Groton,     CT 06340 (203)-441-4835
  Chemistry Dept, Wesleyan Univ,   Middletown, CT       (203)-347-9411 X2635