[comp.sys.amiga] Neato stickers

carpent@SRC.Honeywell.COM (Todd Carpenter) (01/11/90)

>From: daveh@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie)
>  Actually, both my machines are still A2000+A2630 (eg, A2500/30, but no one
>  gave me a sticker for that).

  That reminds me.  Has anyone seen such stickers?  When we register our 2630's
  with Commodore will they send out new ones for us?  What other purpose is
  there to filling out and sending in that registration form?  Which brings up
  another point.  Where exactly is the real serial number on the 2630?  I found
  fab numbers, and p/n's.  No little stickers with a JA number on it, and
  nothing an idiot could find like SN:.  Insurance companies like to know such
  things...