[comp.sys.amiga] Snipit

Adam.Benjamin@cave.cc.andrews.edu (Adam Benjamin) (01/10/90)

Has anyone be able to use the SNIPIT program from fish 217 with JRCOMM
??
I think the snipit program is great but I can't get it to work with
jrcomm (which, as an aside, I am not too happy with anyway)
If anyone is using this combo (or knows of a similar PD programs for
snipit (or JRCOMM)) please mail me the info.
   //
 \X/  Adam B
P.S. Better tell me the screen colors and screen setups you are using
for JRcomm if you do have this working.

--
Fidonet : Adam Benjamin on 1:227/220 The Cave BBS (616) 471-2525
Internet: Adam.Benjamin@cave.cc.andrews.edu

ejkst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Eric J. Kennedy) (01/12/90)

In article <76.25AAB808@cave.cc.andrews.edu> Adam.Benjamin@cave.cc.andrews.edu (Adam Benjamin) writes:
>Has anyone be able to use the SNIPIT program from fish 217 with JRCOMM
>??
>If anyone is using this combo (or knows of a similar PD programs for
>snipit (or JRCOMM)) please mail me the info.

I don't use JRComm, so I can't help with that particular program, but I
switched from Snipit to Snap (Sounds like Rice Krispies) that was posted
to the net (I think) not too long ago.  Snap works for several programs
that snipit failed with, or required wierd configuration options.  It
even supports the ClipBoard, quite intuitively.  Highly recommended.

It can be found on Fish disk 274.

--
Eric Kennedy
ejkst@cis.unix.pitt.edu