[comp.sys.amiga] Autodoc generator

ridder@elvira.enet.dec.com (Hans Ridder) (01/12/90)

In article <9311@cbmvax.commodore.com> peter@cbmvax.commodore.com
 (Peter Cherna) writes:
>By a strange coincidence, I've released a bunch of tools that do just
>that [lookup things in the Autodocs] (freely redistributable, look for
>"DevKit" on a Fish disk near 300).

This brings up a question I've been meaning to ask forever.  Have the
tools used to generate "Autodocs" ever been released?  If not, could
they possibly be?

It would be really handy to be able to make Autodocs for libraries
devloped outside of Commodore.  Then developers using non-Commodore
libraries could use the same handy tools mentioned above for those
libraries too!  Just think of it.... :-)

>     Peter Cherna, Software Engineer, Commodore-Amiga, Inc.
>     {uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!peter    peter@cbmvax.cbm.commodore.com

-hans
  Hans-Gabriel Ridder			Digital Equipment Corporation
  ridder@elvira.enet.dec.com		Customer Support Center
  ...decwrl!elvira.enet!ridder		Colorado Springs, CO