[comp.sys.amiga] Pro/Motion??

mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) (01/12/90)

The latest Oxxi/Aegis add mentions that Videoscape 3D now includes a program
called Pro/Motion.  Supposedly it allows you to create animations without the
(somewhat) complex scripting.  Is there a way for Videoscape owners to upgrade
to this program?  If not, anybody want to buy Videoscape 3D?  I just don't have
the time these days....

-Evan
|    Evan Jay Mitchell                 EECS/ERL Industrial Liaison Program    |
|    mitchell@janus.berkeley.edu       University of California at Berkeley   |
|    Phone: (415) 643-6687                                                    |
|              "Think, it ain't illegal...yet!" - George Clinton              |
|_____________________________________________________________________________|

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) (01/13/90)

In article <33612@ucbvax.BERKELEY.EDU> mitchell@janus.Berkeley.EDU (Evan Mitchell) writes:
>The latest Oxxi/Aegis add mentions that Videoscape 3D now includes a program
>called Pro/Motion.  Supposedly it allows you to create animations without the
>(somewhat) complex scripting.  Is there a way for Videoscape owners to upgrade

     When I bought VideoScape3D, it came with Modeler3D. This combination is
  quite good at allowing you to create motion files graphically. You bring up
  the 3D scene (or object). Put it in a background layer with the shift key.
  Then Draw a three dimensional path around your scene/object(s) and save it
  as a motion file. Done.

     I haven't heard anything about Pro/Motion, but Modeler is certainly good
  enough to make Videoscape comfortable!

     Don White
     Box 271177 Concord, CA. 94527-1177
     zehntel!donw