[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: Ultima IV docs

tiger@agora.UUCP (Kelly Baxter) (01/13/90)

If somebody has a file containing just the reference charts for the game, I
would sure appreciate getting them.  I had the manuals around, but lost them
somewhere in my junk, and I've just started the game.  Can somebody mail me
them?  Thanks in advance!
| tiger (Kelly Baxter)                  | CompuServe: 74775,1545             |
| tiger@agora.hf.intel.COM              |                                    |
| ..!tektronix!tessi!agora!tiger        | Portland, OR                       |
|             "Practice safe computing.  Wear a write-protect tab."          |

tron1@tronsbox.UUCP (HIM) (01/15/90)

>  Subj: Wanted: Ultima IV docs
>  Keyw:
>  Date: Sun Jan 14 1990 22:27

>If somebody has a file containing just the reference charts for the game, I
>would sure appreciate getting them.  I had the manuals around, but lost them
>somewhere in my junk, and I've just started the game.  Can somebody mail me
>them?  Thanks in advance!

You've done it now!! You lost the manual!!

You must be a pirate.

(note the above is sarcasm, the people it is diorected to know who they are)

Everything I say is Copr.  1990, except the stuff I stole from someone else
and the stuff I don't want responsibility for.

Kenneth J. Jamieson: Xanadu Enterprises Inc. "Professional Amiga Software"
      UUCP: tron1@tronsbox.UUCP  BEST PATH ---> uunet!tronsbox!tron1
      Sysop, Romantic Encounters BBS - (201)759-8450 / (201)759-8568