[comp.sys.amiga] Weird Dreams by MicroPlay

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (01/15/90)

     How do you get into cheat mode (a.k.a. infinite lives) on
Weird Dreams? The game has a lot of neat things going on graphically
and have only been able to get to about six of the screens. Someone
told me that in the Hall of Mirrors, you walk about halfway through
the mirror on the right and type the morse code for SOS. But I don't
know which keys are used to accomplish this. Any help?

-Steve M. Suhy

stephen@hpdml93.HP.COM (Stephen Holmstead) (01/16/90)

Steve M. Suhy writes:
>How do you get into cheat mode (a.k.a. infinite lives) on
>Weird Dreams?

Speaking of cheat modes, I recall somebody said that there was a cheat
mode for Shadow of the Beast.  How do you activate this?  I'm not
blessed with high dexterity and I want to see the whole thing just once.

|___\   /   /___| Division         \X/ Amiga        stephen@hpdmlge.boi.hp.com