[comp.sys.amiga] Blank disks at $.37 each

shah1@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (shah.jahan) (01/10/90)

This is the best bargain in town. We bought 400 and have used
more than 100. No problems.

                   Roberta Wirtel
                   Products Plus
                   1-800-544-3472

                    3350 Scott Blvd. Suite 1903
                    Santa Clara, CA 95054

Just a satisfied customer.

stan@jazz.UUCP (Stan Fisher) (01/11/90)

In article <7257@cbnewsh.ATT.COM> shah1@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (shah.jahan) writes:
>This is the best bargain in town. We bought 400 and have used
>more than 100. No problems.
>
>                   Roberta Wirtel
>                   Products Plus
>                   1-800-544-3472
>
>                    3350 Scott Blvd. Suite 1903
>                    Santa Clara, CA 95054
>
>Just a satisfied customer.

GREAT PRICE!!   I just wanted to add...

          I called and ordered some just now,

NOTE:   a) $0.37 in lots of 150
        b) Disks come pre-labeled (blank of course ;^)

Thanks for the info!

  Stan Fisher -  stan@teroach.phx.mcd.mot.com -  asuvax!mcdphx!teroach!stan
  Motorola Microcomputer Division, Tempe, Arizona   -  Voice (602) 438-3228
  Call our User Group BBS "M.E.C.C.A." running Atredes 1.1 @ (602) 893-0804

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (01/16/90)

In article <7257@cbnewsh.ATT.COM> shah1@cbnewsh.ATT.COM (shah.jahan) writes:
<This is the best bargain in town. We bought 400 and have used
<more than 100. No problems.
<
<                   Roberta Wirtel
<                   Products Plus
<                   1-800-544-3472
<
<                    3350 Scott Blvd. Suite 1903
<                    Santa Clara, CA 95054
<
<Just a satisfied customer.

I bought disks from them for $.62/ea (didn't see any $.37 disks). And these
were Sony DS/DD right out of the box. You can even buy them in quatities
of 100 in the Sony labelled shipping box. I've run through about 200 with
no problems whatsoever.

                                                      *** mike smithwick ***

"Never trust a surgeon with shaving cuts. . ."
[disclaimer : nope, I don't work for NASA, I take full blame for my ideas]