[comp.sys.amiga] RKM: Libs and devs examples

dwl10@uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) (01/18/90)

Is it possible to obtain a disk that has all of the example programs
from "RKM: Libraries adn Devices"?

It would sure help, as there is ALOT of code in that book!

Also, there are several references to a book called "The AmigaDos
Developers Guide (or is it handbook)". Does such a beast exist?
If so, how can I obtain a copy?

Thanks!
--
"What is another word  |  Dave Lowrey    | [The opinions expressed MAY be
 for 'Thesaurus'?"     |  Amdahl Corp.   | those of the author and are not
                       |  Houston, Texas | necessarily those of his
   Steven Wright       |  amdahl!dwl10   | employer]   (`nuff said!)

fnf@estinc.UUCP (Fred Fish) (01/18/90)

In article <c8i602JV7fvA01@amdahl.uts.amdahl.com> dwl10@uts.amdahl.com (Dave Lowrey) writes:
>Is it possible to obtain a disk that has all of the example programs
>from "RKM: Libraries adn Devices"?
>
>It would sure help, as there is ALOT of code in that book!

I posed the same question to C-A, since I think that material would make a
good addition to my library.  When I first started the library, one of the
early disks had examples from the original RKM's, which I got by simply
asking Rob Peck for a copy (thanks Rob!).  The answer I got was that the
final word on electronic distribution was up to A.W. and hopefully something
could be worked out soon.  In my opinion, having ready electronic access
to the material would greatly increase the value of the book.

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1835 E. Belmont Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284,  USA
# 1-602-491-0048           asuvax!{nud,mcdphx}!estinc!fnf