[comp.sys.amiga] ChatterBox

fwp@unccvax.UUCP (Rick Pasotto) (01/20/90)

The ChatterBox sources recently posted do not compile as several include
files are missing.

The program also uses 100% of processor time, so while it works, it is
unusable in a multi-tasking system.

Rick Pasotto
mcnc!unccvax!fwp

karl@sugar.hackercorp.com (Karl Lehenbauer) (01/21/90)

In article <1796@unccvax.UUCP> fwp@unccvax.UUCP (Rick Pasotto) writes:
>The ChatterBox sources recently posted do not compile as several include
>files are missing.

I have fowarded the missing files to the moderator.

>The program also uses 100% of processor time, so while it works, it is
>unusable in a multi-tasking system.

THIS IS FALSE.  I just tested the program, and it DOES MULTITASK.  There
may be some bizarre bug or interaction, but it is written to multitask,
and on my system and some friends', it does multitask.
--
-- uunet!sugar!karl	"It takes a smart man to know when he's stupid."
--			 -- Barney Rubble