[comp.sys.amiga] DATE

new@udel.edu (Darren New) (01/18/90)

Can somebody please describe the options to the built-in DATE() function
in ARexx?  This does not seem to be documented at all in the V1.0 manual
and the changes.doc only talks about the new parameters.  Just a really
short summary by anybody would be appreciated!  Thanks!!! -- Darren

new@udel.edu (Darren New) (01/18/90)

SORRY!!! Never mind.  I was stupid.  I didn't think to look on the
Version 1.06 disk, figuring that 1.10 (on my harddisk) would include all
the stuff from 1.06.  And now I can't cancel because it was crossposted!
Sorry again to waste the bandwidth!    -- Darren

bbs00010@uafcseg.uucp (Don Kennedy) (01/19/90)

	You don't HAVE to have a 32 bit bus to digitize 48k audio for the
Amiga. We are working on a project to prove that. Keep watching this space
for a future product announcement...
						Don Kennedy
						Vision Quest
						(501) 521-0420

bevis@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Bevis) (01/21/90)

In article <3688@uafcveg.uark.edu>, bbs00010@uafcseg.uucp (Don Kennedy) writes:
>	You don't HAVE to have a 32 bit bus to digitize 48k audio for the
>Amiga. We are working on a project to prove that. Keep watching this space
>for a future product announcement...

Why should we need to have a 32 bit bus to digitize audio at 48KHz?
Audiomaster II will sample up to about 60KHz... the digitizer I have
constructed runs fine with this (although who in their right mind needs to)...
I don't believe I understand your statement.  Please clarify; I'm curious.

>						Don Kennedy
>						Vision Quest
>						(501) 521-0420

| Jeff Bevis 		         | "But I don't like spam!"		      |
| bevis@en.ecn.purdue.edu	 | 	     Give me Amiga or nothing at all. |