[comp.sys.amiga] Object Disks

ln63wkp@sdcc4.ucsd.edu (Viet Ho) (01/19/90)

  Hello 3D Amiga people.   I'd like your input on object disks.
HOW  much are you willing to pay for a disk of detailed accurate
objects based on model kits.   A friend of mine is putting together
a collection of military aircraft objects designed on Sculpt 4D.

Your input will be graciously appreciated.  Oh, I will post some
sample objects in one of the Amiga FTP sites or maybe comp.binaries.
as soon as I get them.

                                      -Viet
                                      vho@ucsd.edu

jal@pandora.cs.wayne.edu (Jason Leigh) (01/19/90)

I am in need of modelled human parts, specifically the head and hands
for Turbo Silver.  Do you have any, or does anyone out on net-land know
where I could get some?

Thanx
-- Jason Leigh
jal@zeus.cs.wayne.edu
--
:^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) :^) ;^)   O^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^:
:^)	 It is possible to make no mistakes and still lose.       (v:

stan@jazz.UUCP (Stan Fisher) (01/20/90)

In article <1035@wsu-cs> jal@pandora.cs.wayne.edu.cs.wayne.edu (Jason Leigh) writes:
>I am in need of modelled human parts, specifically the head and hands
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>for Turbo Silver.  Do you have any, or does anyone out on net-land know
>where I could get some?
>
>Thanx
>-- Jason Leigh
>jal@zeus.cs.wayne.edu

I can think of some other human models to go for  ;^)  Right Rick?
nudge nudge wink wink 8^D
(.|.)
 ).(
( v )
 \|/
  Stan Fisher -  stan@teroach.phx.mcd.mot.com -  asuvax!mcdphx!teroach!stan
  Motorola Microcomputer Division, Tempe, Arizona   -  Voice (602) 438-3228
  Call our User Group BBS "M.E.C.C.A." running Atredes 1.1 @ (602) 893-0804

mapjilg@gdr.bath.ac.uk (J I L Gold) (01/22/90)

In article <12351@mcdphx.phx.mcd.mot.com> stan@jazz.UUCP (Stan Fisher) writes:
>I can think of some other human models to go for  ;^)  Right Rick?
>nudge nudge wink wink 8^D
>(.|.)
> ).(
>( v )
> \|/
>  Stan Fisher -  stan@teroach.phx.mcd.mot.com -  asuvax!mcdphx!teroach!stan

Oh dear Stan. Not only is this extremely sexist, it's rather purile and
childish, not to mention naff all to do with computing. Try alt.sexist.pig
--
#  J.Gold                            |    mapjilg@uk.ac.bath.gdr               #
#  University of Bath , UK           |    jilg@uk.ac.bath.maths                #