[comp.sys.amiga] Zak McKracken

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (11/10/89)

I have a problem with the adventure Zak McKracken. How can Zak make
a fire in the cave of the two headed squirrel?

Y-W Cheung.

gbbrooks@sybil.cs.Buffalo.EDU (G. Brandon Brooks) (11/11/89)

In article <4502@draak.cs.vu.nl> ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) writes:
>I have a problem with the adventure Zak McKracken. How can Zak make
>a fire in the cave of the two headed squirrel?
	You need to use the lighter, which you find on the plane, with
something that you can use to start a fire, like the tree limb outside
the cave. Do this in the pit.

>Y-W Cheung.
	-Brandon!

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (11/14/89)

Last week I posted a message about Zak McKracken. I received many
postings and because I don't know the e-mail of some people, this
message is intented for those people who gave me the golden hint
of finding the lighter but didn't receive a message back. Therefore
I want to thank those people for sending me a message.

Yam-Wah Cheung

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (11/17/89)

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you for the second time but again I'm stucked in
the adventure Zak McKracken. This time the problem is the strange
markings in Cairo and Mexico. I don't know how to draw the right
picture in the strange markings. The strange marking in Mexico looks
like a question mark and the strange marking in Cairo looks like an
arrow but with the yellow crayon I cannot draw a diagonal line.

Then I have 2 minor questions. When will the bum in Miami be happy?
I have given him a kazoo and a lot of money but it seems that he
wants something more.
How can I get rid of the man of the telephone company? Every time I
use the blue crystal with an animal he is warned.

Yam-Wah Cheung

swarren@eugene.uucp (Steve Warren) (11/18/89)

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

DON'T READ THIS UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEARN ZAK SECRETS.

OK.  YOU ASKED FOR IT...

In article <4564@pinas.cs.vu.nl> ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) writes:
>Hello,
>
>I'm sorry to bother you for the second time but again I'm stucked in
>the adventure Zak McKracken. This time the problem is the strange
>markings in Cairo and Mexico. I don't know how to draw the right

I have not solved the problem of the markings in Cairo.  You will
find the secret to the Mexico markings on Mars.  After you get the
girls inside of the huge face, have one of them look at the base of
the two big statues.  One of the statues has markings on the base.
These markings must be duplicated in Mexico.

If anyone knows how to find the secret of the markings in Cairo
please let me know.

>picture in the strange markings. The strange marking in Mexico looks
>like a question mark and the strange marking in Cairo looks like an
>arrow but with the yellow crayon I cannot draw a diagonal line.

No diagonal lines are needed.

>Then I have 2 minor questions. When will the bum in Miami be happy?

He needs meaning in life ;^).  Did you buy a book from a religious fellow?

>I have given him a kazoo and a lot of money but it seems that he
>wants something more.
>How can I get rid of the man of the telephone company? Every time I
>use the blue crystal with an animal he is warned.

Save your game right before you use the crystal.  Accomplish your task
speedily.  Attempt to finish before the alien arrives.  Walk out of the
scene before he gets there and you will be safe.

Think of it as an easy way to get back home if you ever run out of money ;^).

>Yam-Wah Cheung

--Steve
	  {uunet,sun}!convex!swarren; swarren@convex.COM

owen@euclid.enet.dec.com (Steve Owen) (01/23/90)

If anyone has a solve for Zak Mckracken and the Alien Mind Benders, I'd really
appreciate it if you'd e-mail me a copy of it. (to: owen@euclid.enet.dec.com)

Thanks Alot,
Steve Owen

Steve Owen \ "Respond, Vibrate, Feeback,  / owen@euclid.enet.dec.com  (Jan-Mar)
DEC         \   Resonate."-Neil Peart    /          or
Maynard, MA  \                          / sowen@lynx.northeastern.edu (May-Jul)
Bootleg collectors(U2,CuRE,REM,etc),send me mail! All normal disclaimers apply.