[comp.sys.amiga] problems getting amiomega from c.b.a

tadguy@cs.odu.edu (Tad Guy) (02/01/90)

In article <1381.25c63d47@wums.wustl.edu> fineberg_c@wums.wustl.edu writes:
> I seem to be having a slight problem getting the amiomega files into
> readable format.  When I extract, edit, unshar, concatenate, uudecode,
> download to my amiga and (finally) unzoo (amiomega.zoo) I get CRC errors on
> the file omega (and one other). ...

When I read your description (you sound like you're doing everything
right), I was struct with a paranoid fear that perhaps the binaries
were broken coming out of xanth.  So I pulled the original postings,
and built the zoo file from them and had no CRC errors.  Whew!

> Is there somewhere from which I can FTP this code?

xanth.cs.odu.edu in /usenet/comp.binaries.amiga/volume90/fun/amiomega-1.0/

	...tad