Date:     Sat, 20 Jan 90 14:24:37 CST
From:     Jerry Whitman  <jwhitman@stl-06sima>
To:       AMIGA-Relay@Louie.udel.edu
cc:       jwhitman@STL-06SIMA
Subject:  FishXref-300 & FishCon

Look up, look around for the flashing bluelight special, shoppers.

FishXref-300 is now available for FTP access on xanth (128.82.8.1)
The pathname is amiga/FishXref-300.zoo.

A new goodie has been added to the Xref listing.  A page index to
the FishCon files has been added.  You can find all the details in
the FishXref-README file which is a part of FishXref-300.zoo.

To support the new feature Tad Guy has added a subdirectory to amiga
where the various FishCon files will reside.  Oddly enough the new
path is amiga/FishCon/.

I have already sent the Xref out to those who DO NOT have FTP access
to xanth and have asked to get on distribution.  If you are one of
this group and have not seen FishXref-300 yet please drop me a note.
I got a bundle of postmaster and Mailer-Daemon notes saying much of
the distribution was 'not deliver(ed/able)' for as many reasons. All
the paths had worked for a test message, so I do not know what is
going on for sure.  BTW that transmission was in two parts since I
forgot to include the XREF in the first message announcing it.

I will not put out another Xref for a while unless Fred Fish decides
to become overly prolific.  You can plan on at least two releases
before my next update.

Regards, Jerry.