[comp.sys.amiga] Go Amigo in business

jms@tardis.Tymnet.COM (Joe Smith) (02/01/90)

In article <2003@ultb.isc.rit.edu> dcr3567@ultb.isc.rit.edu (D.C. Richardson ) writes:
>What ever happend to Go Amigo?  I've been trying to call their # for
>about 3 weeks now, and it's always busy.
>Is Go Amigo out of business?  If so, too bad... they are <were> the best!

I drove up to Redwood City to take a look at Go Amigo's showroom.
They did not have too many walk-in customers, but the phone was very busy.
Within 5 seconds of finishing up one order, the phone would ring again.
They are definately not out of business - just very busy.

--
Joe Smith (408)922-6220 | SMTP: jms@tardis.tymnet.com or jms@gemini.tymnet.com
BT Tymnet Tech Services | UUCP: ...!{ames,pyramid}!oliveb!tymix!tardis!jms

allen@grebyn.com (Allen Farrington) (02/02/90)

Try the customer service number.  It's not free, but I've been
able to get through all the time.  Perhaps it rings another
desk?  They'll take orders over that line.

I have no affiliation with Go Amigo.

  --Allen