[comp.sys.amiga] Any Amiga users at Usenix/UniForum?

limonce@pilot.njin.net (Tom Limoncelli) (02/02/90)

[Does the line eater know how to do the timewarp?]

In article <27.25b07301@drew.edu> tlimonce@drew.edu writes:

> I will be going to the Usenix conference in Washington D.C.
> this year, will any other C.S.A.'ers be there too?  (UniForum
> is in town at the same time, so I guess I should ask if anyone
> is going to either).

You know, the one time I send out a really time-critical message and
my news software goes funny and the message goes out TWO WEEKS after
being posted.

Thanks for all the replies so far.  Yes, I'm also sorry that the
message got out so late.  No, it's not your fault.  Sure, we'll try
again at the summer Usenix.

I can't wait to see what this does to the Usenet flow analysis :-)  !!!

Grrrrrrr.  Darn thorns.  Darn news software.  (Paraphrased from Little
Shop of Horrors)

-Tom
--
Tom Limoncelli       The computer industry should spend more time in front of
tlimonce@drew.uucp              their computers.  Remember when "Look & Feel"