[comp.sys.amiga] I need Zoo 2.0

cjhoward@lotus.waterloo.edu (Caleb J. Howard) (02/02/90)

Hello there.  I need Zoo version 2.0, or later if there is a later version.
Does anyone out there know how I might acquire a copy?  Many thanks in
advance for any and all help.
BTW, I have access to ftp sites with the Fish disks, so if it's on a fish
disk, I can get it.  I just need to know which disk.
-caleb

aegnor@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (David C. Powell) (02/03/90)

In article <20403@watdragon.waterloo.edu> cjhoward@lotus.waterloo.edu (Caleb J. Howard) writes:
>Hello there.  I need Zoo version 2.0, or later if there is a later version.
>Does anyone out there know how I might acquire a copy?  Many thanks in
>advance for any and all help.
>-caleb

Hello, I figured I would just post this info, as opposed to just sending mail,
as I guess this will be of general interest to SOME of the net.readers
out there...

Zoo 2.01 HAS been released (I Beta-Test'ed it for J. Brian Waters) it has
some little things fixed, plus the addition of being able to be 'Ares'ed!!!!
Which I pushed for/and LOVE!  We will be sending it off to Tad soon, and
if you read this Fred: Feel free to 'grab' it and stuff it on a Fish disk
whenever...

Now, if we can only get Zoo 3.00! finished..  I think the LHarc/PKzip etc.
folks who have been taking up such GREAT bandwidth will finally shudd'ap!
;-) ;-) ;-)  <- smilies for the above PERSONAL comment (IMO)

P.S. for you folks out there with 68010's and wondering, "Gee, I see
     some speedup, but was it really worth it?"  Well, YES!!  Zoo 2.XX
     has some NICE routines in there for the 680X0 owners that help
     speed things up nicely...

                                  David C. Powell
                                  M.I.S. Senior
                                  Ball State University
                                  Muncie, Indiana

*-David Powell :ARPA: aegnor@bsu-cs.bsu.edu--------------------------*
| \/ President :UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!aegnor       |
| /\etwnk Industries, Ltd. :                                         |
*-"If it doesn't work, we DIDN'T do it!"-----------------------------*