[comp.sys.amiga] FlickerFixer & Genlock

mel@wjvax.UUCP (Mel Tolentino) (02/04/90)

Has anyone used Microways genlock compatible board for their FlickerFixer?
It's a small daughterboard that plugs into your FlickerFixer and lets you use
an external genlock without having to remove your FlickerFixer board. Does this
board work with Supergen, Minigen?

Thanks for any info!

By the way... anyone have a used Supergen they want to sell?

                   oo

                   jj
    ww     ww      jj
    ww www ww  jj  jj
     ww   ww    jjjj

     Mel Tolentino  (Watkins-Johnson Co.  San Jose, Calif.)
{{..!{hplabs,ucbvax,sun}!pyramid,..!decwrl!qubix}!wjvax!mel

pselver@ssi3b1.zone1.com (Peter Selverstone) (02/06/90)

In article <1629@wjvax.UUCP> mel@wjvax.UUCP (Mel Tolentino) writes:

>Has anyone used Microways genlock compatible board for their FlickerFixer?
>It's a small daughterboard that plugs into your FlickerFixer and lets you use
>an external genlock without having to remove your FlickerFixer board. Does this
>board work with Supergen, Minigen?

The genlock compatibility option allows the flicker fixer to be used
simultaneously with a genlock.  It has always been possible to use a
genlock on a 2000 with a flicker fixer installed, but without the
option the flicker fixer display is messed up while the genlock is in
use.  This does no damage, and it is not necessary to remove the board.

The option works with SuperGen, AmiGen, Neriki, ScanLock and Omni-Gen.
We are not able to support ProGen and Gen-One.
We haven't had a chance to test with MiniGen yet, if you call MicroWay
in a week or so, Tech Support should have an answer on MiniGen.  The
number is (508) 746-7341.
--
Peter Selverstone ...{mit-eddie,pyramid,datacube}!mirror!ssi3b1!pselver
Spy Pond Systems  pselver@ssi3b1.zone1.com