[comp.sys.amiga] Educational Pricing and INFO

hutch@agnes.acc.stolaf.edu (Lance A. Hutchinson) (02/07/90)

In article <90031.091630UH2@PSUVM.BITNET> UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) writes:
>I wonder how these prices compare with dealer price.  For example, if
>one wanted a 2000, but not the bridgeboard, could he or she cut a deal
>with the dealer to keep the bridgeboard.  Maybe the dealer'd come out ahead?
>
>                                                                         lee

These prices are below dealer cost!  Lets not start causing problems for our
selves by trying to mess up this program, let alone you sign an agreement that
says you will not sell the equipment for 2 years!  Lets do something right
now that we have a chance and pay Commodore the respect it is finally looking
like they deserve!  These prices are a deal for the consumer, so go buy
the equipment you need.

Lance Hutchinson	 \\====//	phone: (507) 663-6447
St Olaf College           \\==//	@work: (507) 663-7885
Northfield, MN.  55057	   \\//		hutch@thor.acc.stolaf.edu