[comp.sys.amiga] Just a little note about Mac adds...

new@udel.edu (Darren New) (02/06/90)

Remember that Mac add where the people think of a "heliocar" and
turn it from a napkin-drawing into a video?  "Creative" stuff?
I found it amusing to learn that such a device was prototyped in 1940.
Basically, an autogiro with wings that could be folded back to allow
it to be driven down a street like a car.   G'Day! -- Darren

bevis@EE.ECN.PURDUE.EDU (Jeff Bevis) (02/06/90)

In article <10275@nigel.udel.EDU>, new@udel.edu (Darren New) writes:
>Remember that Mac add where the people think of a "heliocar" and
>turn it from a napkin-drawing into a video?  "Creative" stuff?

>I found it amusing to learn that such a device was prototyped in 1940.
>Basically, an autogiro with wings that could be folded back to allow
>it to be driven down a street like a car.   G'Day! -- Darren

Was it patented?  Was the name trademarked?  If so, I suggest the creators
(or their heirs) sue for violation of the "look" and "feel" of a helocar.
:-)

Jeff Bevis		     Purdue Univeristy School of Electrical Engineering
bevis@en.ecn.purdue.edu	  	   	       Give me Amiga or nothing at all.

phorgan@cup.portal.com (Patrick John Horgan) (02/08/90)

Somebody tell Bucky Fuller's kin his dymaxion car is being stolen
by apple!

Patrick Horgan                           phorgan@cup.portal.com