[comp.sys.amiga] Kickstart 1.4

addison@pollux.usc.edu (Richard Addison) writes:

>I wonder what the market will really be like for this?  Anyway, is there
>still time to consider making this board work with 512K ROMs?  Maybe it
>already will.  According to a recent posting, Kickstart 1.4 will require
>512K of ROM.  Although there is an upgrade offer (at least for some
>owners) not everyone will be able to take advantage of it while it
>is available.

Do you know something I don't? I don't think it is possible to put 512K
ROMs into existing 500 and 2000 Amigas. If not, then I doubt CBM will be
using 512K ROMs for 1.4, unless they want to alienate their entire customer
base.

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 1200bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP <><><><><><><><><><><> D.I.S.K. ph:502/968-5401 thru -5406