[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga User Group

jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) (11/14/89)

there will be a meeting of the Amiga Users Group
in Math and Computer room 2009 Tuesday Nov 14
at 7:00 PM. We should have some of the BADGE
demo disks for show, etc.

jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) (02/10/90)

The next meeting of the Amiga User Group is scheduled for
Tues, feb 20 at 7:00 pm. Math & Computer room 2009.
Hopefully a demo of Turbo Silver and the Live! video digitizer.

bdcrafton@dahlia.waterloo.edu (02/10/90)

In article <1042@watserv1.waterloo.edu> jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) writes:
>The next meeting of the Amiga User Group is scheduled for
>Tues, feb 20 at 7:00 pm. Math & Computer room 2009.
>Hopefully a demo of Turbo Silver and the Live! video digitizer.

If I am not mistaken, that is during reading week.  Is there any way that it
can be changed to the following week?

Brad Crafton     bdcrafton@dahlia