[comp.sys.amiga] Star 10 printer driver

vcp6840@ultb.isc.rit.edu (V.C. Povilaitis) (02/07/90)

Hello, all,

	I would appreciate help in getting a printer driver
for my ol' Star Gemini 10 printer.

	Thanks.

-Vitas P.-

cjb7102@muon.eng.ohio-state.edu (Chris J. Berge) (02/09/90)

The printer driver that comes with the Extra's disk called EpsonX, I
think, for WB1.3 works fine.  That is the one that I use.
-=-
Me
The Ohio State University Electrical Engineering Dept.
2015 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210

dixon@cs.nps.navy.mil (Roger Dixon) (02/09/90)

In article <2126@ultb.isc.rit.edu> vcp6840@ultb.isc.rit.edu (V.C. Povilaitis) writes:
>	I would appreciate help in getting a printer driver
>for my ol' Star Gemini 10 printer.

     I'm using the old Star Gemini 10 printer off my A2000, and have had
no problems just using the EpsonOld driver that came with WB 1.3. I think
they now call it EpsonQ with WB 1.3.2.

     //
    //     Roger Dixon                        Standard Disclaimer
\\ //
 \X/       ARPAnet (Defense Data Network):    dixon@cs.nps.navy.mil

vcp6840@ultb.isc.rit.edu (V.C. Povilaitis) (02/10/90)

In article <4175@quanta.eng.ohio-state.edu> cjb7102@muon.eng.ohio-state.edu (Chris J. Berge) writes:
>The printer driver that comes with the Extra's disk called EpsonX, I
>think, for WB1.3 works fine.  That is the one that I use.
>-=-
>Me
>The Ohio State University Electrical Engineering Dept.
>2015 Neil Avenue
>Columbus, OH 43210

I'm afraid not.  I have an older Star 10 printer (not a Star 10X).  The
driver (EpsonX) doesn't work with it.  It produces blank "lines" between
each graphics "line" when I try to dump graphics to it.  I need a driver
specific to that printer.  I know one exists but I don't know where to
get it.)

-Vitas P.-

-Vitas P.-    | 22 Wolcott Avenue, Rochester, NY 14606
Rochester     | vcp6840@ritvax.bitnet or vcp6840@ultb.isc.rit.edu
Institute     | ...![allegra, seismo, or rutgers]!rochester!ultb!vcp6840
of Technology | SOMETHING HAS TO WORK AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!