[comp.sys.amiga] CPM

aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (Bellerophon) (02/09/90)

I am looking for a good CPM emulator for the Amiga (pref one that is
based around the Z80 rather than the 8080). I know they do exist. has
anyone used these programs? Are they useful at all?

Please reply by mail

-=Andy=-

murphy@pur-phy (William J. Murphy) (02/11/90)

In article <2172@castle.ed.ac.uk> aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (Bellerophon) writes:
> I am looking for a good CPM emulator for the Amiga (pref one that is
> based around the Z80 rather than the 8080). I know they do exist. has
> anyone used these programs? Are they useful at all?

Isn't this what the BridgeBoard is for? 8-) 8-) 8-)

(Yes I know that it isn't CPM so hold your comments).
--
 Bill Murphy                          murphy@newton.physics.purdue.edu
Enjoying my Amiga 2000, but holding out for a real computer: The Amiga 3000!!