[comp.sys.amiga] Should we have a comp.sys.amiga.games?

vincel@frodo.uucp (02/13/90)

In article <22527@usc.edu> papa@pollux.usc.edu (Marco Papa) writes:
>IMHO, the amount of "game" related messages has reached a level that I
>would consider enough for a "separate" newsgroup.  This is one group
>I am NOT interested in reading, though I fully understand that there are
>
>-- Marco

I must not be getting all the messages at my site because I don't seem to
see that many game related posts. Of course, I may have a higher tolerance
than Marco. Rather than start a new group, couldn't posters of these
messages use "GAME" in their subject lines and people could use kill files
to filter these dudes out? Of course, there is a games newsgroup these
people could post to but I like to hear about interesting new games for the
Amiga without wading through alot of EyeBeM info.

Just my half-a-minutes worth.

------------------------------------
Vince Layton

Three Initial Corporation
INTERNET:  ...!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!vince@fly.austin.ibm.com

scott@wilbur.uucp (Scott Beckstead) (02/15/90)

em somewhere else.  I don't care one way or the other I just hit the
Next key when I see a game title.  I guess game players have got to get
their info and help somewhere.  I can't think of a better place than here.
Scott

--
Scott Beckstead      | Sew Crates was a grate greek.
CIS 76106,3720       |     Dang that one got right by the spelling checker