[comp.sys.amiga] CrossDos on a single floppy system.

stevem@sauron.Columbia.NCR.COM (Steve McClure) (02/15/90)

I just traded my 500 for a 2000HD and have since found problems using
CrossDos on a single floppy system.  I do have the latest patch that
fixes the formatting guru.  I use the mountlist provided and try to
mount di0:, but to no avail.  info di0: gives only headers and a second
mount says: already mounted.

Thanks in advance for any email or help,

Steve
-----
Steve.McClure@Columbia.NCR.COM
The above are my opinions, which NCR doesn't really care about anyway!
CAUSER's Amiga BBS! | 803-796-3127 | 8pm-8am 8n1 | 300/1200/2400

In article <1986@sauron.Columbia.NCR.COM> stevem@sauron.UUCP (Steve McClure) writes:
>I just traded my 500 for a 2000HD and have since found problems using
>CrossDos on a single floppy system.  I do have the latest patch that
>fixes the formatting guru.  I use the mountlist provided and try to
>mount di0:, but to no avail.  info di0: gives only headers and a second
>mount says: already mounted.

I guess reading the manual would help.  TDPatch13 seemed to fix my problems.
However, TxFilter A: ON reported TextFilter not available.  Any help here.

Thanks,
Steve
-----