[comp.sys.amiga] Page Stream was RE:ProPage BDIR/ALL UG!!! AAAaargh

user_442@dayton.saic.com (02/16/90)

--

Makes me feel REAL good about PageStream and the new version 1.8 of the
software. Not only was the software less expensive (by at least

I have NO connection to Soft Logic except as a happy cust.

Later  <<< DLB >>>

send all replies to the address below.....
||   David Bernard                                              ||
||   Science Applications International Corp.                   ||
||   Dayton, Ohio                                               ||
||   dlb%dayvd@dayton.saic.com                                  ||