[comp.sys.amiga] ANSI Codes

GWO110%URIACC.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu (F. Michael Theilig) (02/13/90)

     The recient posting of the NOBORDERS text brought something to mind.
 Where are the Amiga ANSI codes documented?

     /*   F. Michael Theilig               GWO110 at URIACC.Bitnet

            "There is no Dark Side in the Moon, really ...
                                  matter of fact it's all dark."       */

maniac@howlin.cs.unlv.edu (Eric J. Schwertfeger) (02/15/90)

In article <11000@baldrick.udel.EDU>,
GWO110%URIACC.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu (F. Michael Theilig) writes:
>      The recient posting of the NOBORDERS text brought something to mind.
>  Where are the Amiga ANSI codes documented?

	They're documented in the RKM's.  I`m pretty sure that in the pre-1.3
RKM's they were in
the Libraries & Devices volume, but I`m not sure where they are in the
1.3 RKM's.

Eric Schwertfeger, maniac@jimi.CS.UNLV.EDU

wfh58@leah.Albany.Edu (William F. Hammond) (02/17/90)

In article <1509@jimi.cs.unlv.edu>, maniac@howlin.cs.unlv.edu (Eric J. Schwertfeger) writes:
> In article <11000@baldrick.udel.EDU>,
> GWO110%URIACC.BITNET@brownvm.brown.edu (F. Michael Theilig) writes:
> >  Where are the Amiga ANSI codes documented?
> 	They're documented in the RKM's.  I`m pretty sure that in the pre-1.3
The printer codes are in Appendix D of the manual that comes with each
new Amiga.  For screen codes (not all of which are ANSI) you need the RKM's.
William F. Hammond                   Dept. of Mathematics & Statistics
518-442-4625                         SUNYA, Albany, NY 12222
wfh58@leah.albany.edu                wfh58@albnyvms.bitnet