[comp.sys.amiga] Front End to DBWRender

sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) (02/10/90)

	In the latest Amazing Computing (Feb. 1990) there is an
article about a product called World 3D from Synthetic Reality
Software.  It is an interactive graphic editor for use with
DBWRender.  It will allow you to store commonly used objects,
as well as use Sculpt-3D and VideoScape objects!!  Compatible
with DBW 1.0 and 2.x (program is included with the package).

	World 3D
	Synthetic Reality Software
	P.O. Box 6066
	St. Cloud, MN  56302
	(612) 259-9499
	Price: $95.00
	($65.00 for registered DBW_Render users)

Scott Sutherland
sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu

donw@zehntel.zehntel.com (Don White) (02/17/90)

In article <900@orange9.qtp.ufl.edu> sutherla@qtp.ufl.edu (scott sutherland) writes:

>	In the latest Amazing Computing (Feb. 1990) there is an
>article about a product called World 3D from Synthetic Reality
>Software.  It is an interactive graphic editor for use with
>DBWRender.  It will allow you to store commonly used objects,
>as well as use Sculpt-3D and VideoScape objects!!  Compatible

     What is meant by interactive graphics editor? I assume we can throw
  away the word 'interactive' since all editors are interactive. So, is
  a graphic editor a paint program or an object editor, or both?

     Am I completely on the wrong track?

     Don White
     Box 271177 Concord, CA. 94527-1177
     zehtnel!donw