[comp.sys.amiga] games2

jn15+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jerome Lamont Napson) (02/12/90)

Can someone with Space Ace tell me how to get off the second scene.
I've had this game for over three (yes, three) weeks and I can't get
pass the second scene with the stomping robot (or whatever it is).
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

						-jerome

ric@hpspdra.HP.COM (Ric Peregrino) (02/14/90)

right when it starts, right stick, then when the first stomper just comes up
left stick, then just when the second stomper goes up left stick, this puts
you on the edge without crossing the second stomper, then just as it goes up,
left stick one last time. good luck.

ric@hpspd

mgh1@cbnewsl.ATT.COM (matthew.g.hetman) (02/19/90)

In article <UZphO4_00WY7QMpkkv@andrew.cmu.edu>, jn15+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jerome Lamont Napson) writes:
> Can someone with Space Ace tell me how to get off the second scene.
> I've had this game for over three (yes, three) weeks and I can't get
> pass the second scene with the stomping robot (or whatever it is).
> PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
>
> 						-jerome

     Okay, the second screen was not too hard because your timing was NOT
as important as a lot of the screens later in the game.

     1> You will enter the screen, move right to get out of the way of the
        first hand.
     2> When the arm/hammer rises, move left to get past it.
     3> Watch the second arm, when it rises, move left.
     4> The cliffs behind you will begin to collapse, when the arm rises again,
        push left.

     I finished the whole game.  Overall the game was not that hard, but I
heard that the game was missing a lot of screens that were in the arcade
version.  I did totally enjoy the game, and would recommend that anyone
who doesn't have the game, go out and buy it.  If anyone needs any more help
with this game, I would be more then happy to help you out!

  ________      ______                                       Matthew G. Hetman
( /  /  /        / /          /   /     ____                 AT&T Bell Labs