[comp.sys.amiga] GAME: Leisure Suit Larry II

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (02/14/90)

I have a question about the adventure LSL II. I'm stuck in the island
where Larry has been shipwrecked with his lifeboat. I have found a
knife, soap and matches, but how can Larry get rid of the two KGB
agents? I ask this question because a solution manual can spoil the
game.

Yam-Wah Cheung (ywcheun@cs.vu.nl)

kpicott%alias@csri.utoronto.ca (Socrates) (02/19/90)

In article <5385@star.cs.vu.nl> ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) writes:
>I have a question about the adventure LSL II. I'm stuck in the island
>where Larry has been shipwrecked with his lifeboat. I have found a
>knife, soap and matches, but how can Larry get rid of the two KGB
>agents? I ask this question because a solution manual can spoil the
>game.

Without giving away too much, you have to get a disguise in order to slip by
the agents.  Part of it you should have picked up on the ship and the rest
of it is in various areas that you get to through the jungle.  It takes
quite a few trips through the jungle to get everything so be patient, and
"save often".

--
 Kevin Picott   aka   Socrates   aka   kpicott%alias@csri.toronto.edu
 Alias Research Inc.  R+D          Toronto, Ontario... like, downtown