[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Multimedia References

ln63wkp@sdcc4.ucsd.edu (Viet Ho) (02/16/90)

  This month, I've seen quite a bit of press coverage
concerning Amy & multimedia.  What I'd like to do is
compile all the magazines that talked about Amy's use
in multimedia and other videographics, as well as in
the laboratory.   This would be good in convincing
someone looking into multimedia applications.

  WHo came out with that term, "MULTIMEDIA", btw???
I prefer amiga's old slang: DEMO

                                -Viet

Mail me magazine entries taht you know of.  Already
have Feb Byte, Feb Publish!, and AmigaWorld.  Computer
Graphics World I've heard talked about Amy, but I haven't
seen that issue yet.

danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) (02/19/90)

I think Apple came out with the term Multi-Media... is something new for the
Mac I guess (ya know, the little helo-car & stuff), but it has been w/ us
Amiga Amigos since the start.   A marketing thing for Apple, a way of life for
Amiga.

 ProLine: danb20@pro-graphics
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!danb20
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!danb20@nosc.mil