[comp.sys.amiga] Say What ?

cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) (02/17/90)

I thought I had seen most of the messages that can bounce from relays but
this one was the most amusing :

> From LISTSERV@DHDURZ1.Bitnet Fri Feb 16 12:03:14 1990
> Date:         Fri, 16 Feb 90 21:05:30 CET
> From: Revised List Processor (1.5o) <LISTSERV@DHDURZ1.Bitnet>
> Subject:      Message
> To: cmcmanis@STPETER.Sun.COM
>
> You are not authorized to mail to list CSAMIGA.

It seems I've been banned from posting any more articles, oh well it's
been fun. :-)

--Chuck McManis
uucp: {anywhere}!sun!cmcmanis   BIX: cmcmanis  ARPAnet: cmcmanis@Eng.Sun.COM
"If it didn't have bones in it, it wouldn't be crunchy now would it?!"

a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) (02/18/90)

> You are not authorized to mail to list CSAMIGA.

  I have received the same message. It would be funny except that
 on MindLink you pay for all email as you go.
  I do hope it doesn't happen often...

 "The idealist walks on his toes, the realist on his talons."
                                                M. de Chazal
      Harvey Taylor      Meta Media Productions
       uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Harvey_Taylor
               a186@mindlink.UUCP

p554mve@mpirbn.UUCP (Michael van Elst) (02/19/90)

In article <131963@sun.Eng.Sun.COM> cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) writes:
>I thought I had seen most of the messages that can bounce from relays but
>this one was the most amusing :
>> You are not authorized to mail to list CSAMIGA.
Me too.
I just want to send some article bytes and got this mail from
yesterdays postings. Grrmmmbll.

Michael van Elst
uunet!unido!mpirbn!p554mve

cmcmanis@stpeter.Sun.COM (Chuck McManis) writes:
>> You are not authorized to mail to list CSAMIGA.
>It seems I've been banned from posting any more articles, oh well it's
>been fun. :-)

I recieved the same message! Some Bitnet node must be acting up again.
Or someone just doesn't like us... ;-)

--
John Sparks  | D.I.S.K. 24hrs 1200bps. Accessable via Starlink (Louisville KY)
sparks@corpane.UUCP <><><><><><><><><><><> D.I.S.K. ph:502/968-5401 thru -5406