[comp.sys.amiga] Help with Destiny Knight needed.

kraft@plains.UUCP (Joe Kraft) (02/19/90)

A friend of mine is looking for help with the final snare in Bard's Tale II:
The Destiny Knight, this is his problem:

    He is in the snare, and is asked these questions (or something close)
	1.  From song of old portent name the hands which did the deed.

	2.  The ancient scribe once said to where went evil's call.

If anyone has the answers to these questions, or can tell me where he
can find the answers to them, please E-mail.  I'll relay the info to him.

tnx,
Joe.

jester@pie4.mach.cs.cmu.edu (Enrique Conty) (02/20/90)

In article <3469@plains.UUCP>, kraft@plains.UUCP (Joe Kraft) writes:

> A friend of mine is looking for help with the final snare in Bard's Tale II:
> The Destiny Knight, this is his problem:
> [stuff deleted]

The people who know the answers to these kind of questions can be found in
rec.games.misc (don't ask me why).  This newsgroup is for coin-ops and
dedicated game systems (Nintendo, Sega, etc.)

E. Conty
conty@faraday.ece.cmu.edu