[comp.sys.amiga] computer club presidents...

hansb@carina.unm.edu (Home Shopper) (02/17/90)

Hello Everybody....

I need whatever info is possible on a certain topic.

I am working with a friend of mine in getting a new Amiga
computer club started.  To help get things going, I need
ideas of any type on how it should be organized, topics
to discuss, and any other areas that would be on interest.

Please email me on this so I can take note of the various options.

Also, would somebody contact me on the idea of student consultants
selling Amigas?  I sell amigas all of the time without actually
getting the credit for it: somebody sees my amiga doing things and
decides to buy, but since I don't "sell" them, they go to certain
dealers for the items and I know then that they have bought an amiga,
and that is all of the usual credit I get....

Here is some humor I felt the net would enjoy:

the other day, my amiga computer told me that it didn't like
the idea of me going out with an ibm at work.

I told my amiga, "don't worry, it's only for business, not pleasure."

;-)

Hans

             Become a Home Shopper!
       Email hansb@ariel.unm.edu for details

danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) (02/19/90)

Would any body be interested in a local Amiga group that meets in
Bridgewater,NJ at the county library??
how about it guys!!?

 ProLine: danb20@pro-graphics
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!danb20
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!danb20@nosc.mil
Internet: danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com

tjm@nsscb.UUCP (Timothy J. Murphy) (02/20/90)

In article <1572@crash.cts.com> danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) writes:

>Would any body be interested in a local Amiga group that meets in
>Bridgewater,NJ at the county library??
>how about it guys!!?

	Sorry about posting this, my mailer barfed.... YES, I an interested!

						Tim Murphy

						...ulysses!nsscb!tjm